HOLDEMBOT-STACKHUNTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHPL DISCUSSION

2 posters

Go down

SHPL  DISCUSSION Empty SHPL DISCUSSION

Post  peamasii Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:43 am

A new language will be better than PPL, which has too many limitations and doesn't evolve rapidly. With new variables and potential to tap into trackers, this can be very powerful. I'm sure it's going to be a lot of work, I personally have at least 14 private profiles that I'll be working on Twisted Evil

peamasii
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

SHPL  DISCUSSION Empty Re: SHPL DISCUSSION

Post  Admin Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:19 pm

peamasii wrote:A new language will be better than PPL, which has too many limitations and doesn't evolve rapidly. With new variables and potential to tap into trackers, this can be very powerful. I'm sure it's going to be a lot of work, I personally have at least 14 private profiles that I'll be working on Twisted Evil
yes it will be good and the language is simple and direct to make writing profiles a breeze

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  peamasii Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:46 am

OK, so got the whole rig set up and working fine, seems pretty good. So the profile logic is from the DLL? is there a way to add customizations? I'm just starting to dive into Open Holdem.

peamasii
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:12 am

peamasii wrote:OK, so got the whole rig set up and working fine, seems pretty good. So the profile logic is from the DLL? is there a way to add customizations? I'm just starting to dive into Open Holdem.
please bear in mind it only uses some source from openholdem the rest is ours

the new languge and customations are under construction and I hope to post up a small tutorial later today
also we are adding the 6max support for pp today before we move on to the UB support later this week.

Keep checking the site as there will be a new pack to dl later on

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down