HOLDEMBOT-STACKHUNTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION

+14
superblak
dead eyes 1
ALTIAIR
lambert32
placebo
APPS
Boom
satellite
ThorsHammer
GONADS
peamasii
CashmanOC
Pajen
Admin
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION Empty HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post  Admin Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:18 pm

HOLDEM POKER BOT

PURCHASE HERE

http://holdembot.moonfruit.com/

Our latest and most exciting venture into botting perfection has taken us almost a year to get running and now I can confirm the release date of the stackhunter holdem bot.

On monday 4th of April we will be releasing to 10 customers this new package.

What this is is a complete botting platform with no limits to what it can do and a security set up to allow botting on sites that some may consider too risky.

THE HOLDEM BOT

Based and using source files from the winholdem and openholdem platform its a fully customizable and out of the box poker playing computer programme that is not only capable of playing poker to full odds and EV, it can also read opponents and link to pokertracking software to gain full advantage.
the bot is better than any poker bot you can buy on the market and has the potential of competing on any major pokersite undetected.

FEATURES

Tournament Cash and SNG playing modes
Full EV integration and built in Odds calculator
Random clicks to play like a human
Anti profiling modes to avoid being profiled
Autochat feature to talk and play
Fully user programable
loaded with our new poker language SHPL for simple profile creation
built in with Stackhunter profiles for all game types
Multibot modes
Anti detection and High stealth set up package
Hand rank and pro server integration.

And much more.......

In a word its the future of botting and we are going to spearhead it.

SHPLSTACKHUNTER POKER LANGUAGE

This is a New language We here at stackhunter have created to make creating profiles for your bot simpler in a language that makes sense this will make this project the most user friendly and advanced poker bot on the net and patent is already pending for the new code.

An example of this would be if shortstacked the command would be "iamshortstacked"
Or if you would need to compare a raise from an opponent an example would be "opShaveraisedbig" or "opshaveraisedsmall".

These are just some examples of the new SHPL and is only a snippet of what we have created.

SECURITY

After the culling of shanky bot user accounts on tilt we feel this a very important part of the new platform and in fact supply you with the tools and expertise to create a very stealthy VM to bot with.
This is one of the projects that took some time as we intend to be supporting sites than no other bot seller can so has to be rock solid secure.
Without going into too many details the way its set up would make it a fedral crime for the pokersite to detect you running the bot and they do value their integrety when it comes to this. So be assured if you set this up as described you will never have to worry about getting caught.

SUPPORTED SITES

To start with we will be supporting
PARTYPOKER
ULTIMATE BET

and will add support for 1 new site every week until we support them all
The next 2 on our list is Full tilt and Titan

If you wish to purchase this for release on monday at the discounted price please click on the link at the bottom of this page to make your payment and note that after 10 of these initial packs sell we will remove the link until the pack is sold at full price next month.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:23 am; edited 14 times in total
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION Empty Re: HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post  Pajen Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:55 pm

That looks nice. Are we paying for a lifetime license or do we have to pay yearly? And what about our profiles from ShankyBot, will they work with this bot or will we forced to buy new profiles. And if so, there is not so many to choose from.

Pajen
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION Empty OK.. I'm with you!!

Post  CashmanOC Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:43 pm

OK Mike.. I will jump onboard with your new product. I hope this bot will out perform the one we have all been using, and many of us have been endlessly frustrated with, so we can move up in the rankings and win more than we have been. I have been using your Stackhunter system since you introduced it months ago, I think I was one of your first customers with that product. I must say that it does work well, although we are limited by the overall performance of the bot itself. I have purchased and tested just about every profile available in the marketplace and have learned most of all that the limitations and fundamental problems with the bot will keep even the best designed profiles from working well all the time. I must say that you were very helpful in the begining when I first bought and began working with your profile, better than many of the others. So I hope this carries over to this new product as well..

So I don't know about the rest of the community out there but for me, I am tired of being considered a "confused newbie" when I have been successfully playing online poker for several years now, and have been lucky enough to rise to the top 1% of some rankings with my tournament play over the past 2 years. I spend all my time playing poker on the top 5 sites, under nearly a dozen different names in an effort to stay ahead of the profilers and stat counters and keep my ROI growing. I made a final table last summer in the Sunday Million at Pokerstars, a strong 5 figure finish that paid me more than I had ever earned in a year on the job! That finish, along with hundreds of other cashes at all levels in MTT play has given me the luxury of not working anymore, just playing. And now that I have a six figure bankroll to work with, I am excited to hopefully have a new poker bot that will play as well as i do when I am on the top of my game, because we all know its impossible to play all day and all night, 7 days, 365.. but a bot sure can do it. And I hope this new product of yours will finally meet my expectations and satisfy my desire to win more, lose less and help me to retire young! Because honestly, we are all here to do more than just clear bonuses and net some rakeback.. we want to win and truly have the chance to win at a higher level than the micro cash games provide. I hope your new product will bring us all closer to that level of play, because I honestly believe it can be done, and eventually it will be done..

So I am in, 100%.. I look forward to working with you and if there is anythging I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask..

So here we go.. Good luck to everyone involved...

Gary
cashmanoc
CashmanOC
CashmanOC
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION Empty Re: HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post  peamasii Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:11 am

I'm in of course... so funny, just yesterday I was doing some research on Open Holdem and other sites integration Laughing

peamasii
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:29 am

Pajen wrote:That looks nice. Are we paying for a lifetime license or do we have to pay yearly? And what about our profiles from ShankyBot, will they work with this bot or will we forced to buy new profiles. And if so, there is not so many to choose from.
I have to look at the future and say this will in the end become a licenced bot renewed each year.
however I do intend to do this at a later date so if you read between the lines first comers will have this for life at this version anyway.

The reason for the renew is to stop the flooding of this on the net and to pay a bigger team to work on this to keep it running really well.
this is our commitment as at hear each of us is a poker player and botter.

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:36 am

CashmanOC wrote:OK Mike.. I will jump onboard with your new product. I hope this bot will out perform the one we have all been using, and many of us have been endlessly frustrated with, so we can move up in the rankings and win more than we have been. I have been using your Stackhunter system since you introduced it months ago, I think I was one of your first customers with that product. I must say that it does work well, although we are limited by the overall performance of the bot itself. I have purchased and tested just about every profile available in the marketplace and have learned most of all that the limitations and fundamental problems with the bot will keep even the best designed profiles from working well all the time. I must say that you were very helpful in the begining when I first bought and began working with your profile, better than many of the others. So I hope this carries over to this new product as well..

So I don't know about the rest of the community out there but for me, I am tired of being considered a "confused newbie" when I have been successfully playing online poker for several years now, and have been lucky enough to rise to the top 1% of some rankings with my tournament play over the past 2 years. I spend all my time playing poker on the top 5 sites, under nearly a dozen different names in an effort to stay ahead of the profilers and stat counters and keep my ROI growing. I made a final table last summer in the Sunday Million at Pokerstars, a strong 5 figure finish that paid me more than I had ever earned in a year on the job! That finish, along with hundreds of other cashes at all levels in MTT play has given me the luxury of not working anymore, just playing. And now that I have a six figure bankroll to work with, I am excited to hopefully have a new poker bot that will play as well as i do when I am on the top of my game, because we all know its impossible to play all day and all night, 7 days, 365.. but a bot sure can do it. And I hope this new product of yours will finally meet my expectations and satisfy my desire to win more, lose less and help me to retire young! Because honestly, we are all here to do more than just clear bonuses and net some rakeback.. we want to win and truly have the chance to win at a higher level than the micro cash games provide. I hope your new product will bring us all closer to that level of play, because I honestly believe it can be done, and eventually it will be done..

So I am in, 100%.. I look forward to working with you and if there is anythging I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask..

So here we go.. Good luck to everyone involved...

Gary
cashmanoc
Thanks for the kind words and yes we will make this work better than shanky.
as a shanky botter for some years now we have seen what needs to be done and where to play to find the fish to eat.
hence our first site is partypoker and a good one for fish.

as this grows we will drop sanky support altogether to concentrate on this fully.
but not until all current customers are happy with this.
as for new members we are halting all shanky sales from today.

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 am

peamasii wrote:I'm in of course... so funny, just yesterday I was doing some research on Open Holdem and other sites integration Laughing
well its here for the taking and we are going to maximise the potential of this,
also bear in mind as we will be compiling the tablemaps for the bot we can ensure it does not falter

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Pajen Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:49 am

Will our profiles from shanky run with this new bot, or are we forced to buy new ones?

Pajen
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:53 am

Pajen wrote:Will our profiles from shanky run with this new bot, or are we forced to buy new ones?
Hi as they go from the start they will not run directly
however we provide 3 cash tournament and sng for you to start with

also the new SHPL that we created is very easy to understand and create your own profiles with.

in the near future we will offer a converter to do this but not in the first launch of this IE walk before we try to run if that makes sense,

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION Empty party poker

Post  GONADS Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:57 am

party poker !!!!! wow
count me in mike.
A question concerning full tilt, is it worth supporting when most of us got banned and cant get a new account ?? I lost mine and my 'wifes' Sad

GONADS

GONADS
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  ThorsHammer Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:12 am

Great news! I am in ...

ThorsHammer
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  satellite Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:18 am

Hey guys what day is today?

Maybe April 1 Very Happy Laughing lol! cyclops

satellite
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION Empty Party

Post  peamasii Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:39 pm

I wouldn't play on FTP anymore, but Party, Stars, Ongame, Everest... would all be awesome Twisted Evil

peamasii
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Boom Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:27 pm

hey mike
do we need to set up anything special for this ie; vm, bing, etc, or it is just open bot attach and go?
Boom

Boom
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:14 pm

satellite wrote:Hey guys what day is today?

Maybe April 1 Very Happy Laughing lol! cyclops
do you honestly think i would take payments for an april fool lol!
your not the first to think this ether

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Boom wrote:hey mike
do we need to set up anything special for this ie; vm, bing, etc, or it is just open bot attach and go?
Boom
there is a security set up includind bring and VM player and its provided with the pack with in depth instructions.

It will take about 30 mins to set up but well worth it to be undetected

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  satellite Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 am

Ok i think first if this is april 1 joke, but okay this is real, and nice to see new bots coming and how it works, i really interesting test that bot scratch

satellite
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  ThorsHammer Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Do you know that Pokerstars at actively scanning for 'bring'-utility? I guess you will be found in a short time... or do you have additional stealth measures? confused

ThorsHammer
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:43 pm

ThorsHammer wrote:Do you know that Pokerstars at actively scanning for 'bring'-utility? I guess you will be found in a short time... or do you have additional stealth measures? confused
Very Happy
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  APPS Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Hi Mike,

Does this bot include any sng starter?
I would like to buy it to play sng's but have not time to do it manually.
got the starter already for shanky to play with your profiles.
When buy your new bot and then have to start sng's manually I can't play more then 12 a day only.

APPS

APPS
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  placebo Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:43 pm

I was waiting for this ... remember you announced that in an email weeks ago!

purchased and cant wait to test this Wink

placebo
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:25 pm

APPS wrote:Hi Mike,

Does this bot include any sng starter?
I would like to buy it to play sng's but have not time to do it manually.
got the starter already for shanky to play with your profiles.
When buy your new bot and then have to start sng's manually I can't play more then 12 a day only.

APPS
The pack includes the 3 stackhunter profiles SNG Cash and MTT all recoded and converted into our new SHPL

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION Empty Market Place

Post  lambert32 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey Mike Will you have a Market place for others to make profiles for your bot like bonusbots has?

lambert32
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:33 am

lambert32 wrote:Hey Mike Will you have a Market place for others to make profiles for your bot like bonusbots has?
Not sure yet this seems to cause a big problem on there its not a shanky copy that im doing its going to be something with its own identity.
Early days yet and the main concentration will be on the site support to start with to get it going.

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  ThorsHammer Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:06 am

... and what about hopper (cash/sng/mtt)?

ThorsHammer
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next