HOLDEMBOT-STACKHUNTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

latest news on Mike

5 posters

Go down

latest news on Mike Empty latest news on Mike

Post  BettySwallocks Fri May 06, 2011 7:41 am

I have reliable intel
Hes holed up in a compound in Pakistan

BettySwallocks
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

latest news on Mike Empty Re: latest news on Mike

Post  placebo Fri May 06, 2011 10:37 am

BettySwallocks wrote:I have reliable intel
Hes holed up in a compound in Pakistan

i heard in the news he got killed by U.S. special forces in Pakistan ... meanwhile already dumped in the sea bounce bounce bounce

but im not sure its "our" mike Smile

placebo
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

latest news on Mike Empty latest news on mike

Post  lucky gunners Fri May 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi

latest info

hes joined a taliaban group and is not allowed to use the internet

or the fbi have shut the site down because we are such big winners

anyways we could find bin laden maybe we will find mike but it may take time we may geta video message in the future

john

lucky gunners
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 am

UPDATE: Mike was last seen with BinLaden but escaped during the seige and capture of Binladden. We found Mike with a drone this morning on a camel heading south to training camp in Pakastan. Mike was captured and is being enterigated at the moment. We have decided to not show the photo's we have of Mike in detention. Will up date with more information as received Twisted Evil
Razor
Razor
modeR
modeR

Back to top Go down

Post  BettySwallocks Sat May 07, 2011 11:45 am

Well done. Surprised the drone located him - he must of turned off his highly advanced Stealth program.
Look forward to seeing the photo's - wonder where he got the money to buy the camel?

BettySwallocks
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

latest news on Mike Empty THE TRUTH ABOUT MIKE!!!!!

Post  Kleanthes Tue May 17, 2011 2:42 am

THE TRUTH ABOUT MIKE!!!!!

Mike has won the sunday millions at pokerstars by using his highly advanced pokerbot. He has won several other tournaments by using his professional pokerbot. After Mike realized how powerful the bot is, he decided to no longer sell the bot. Mike has reached the unreachable. The Milfhunter Pokerbot is so advanced in the meantime, that it is able to fuck your mother during the tourney breaks. Because of the highly advanced stealth feature, your mother wont even notice that she is getting fucked. In addition the Milfhunter Pokerbot is able to chat like a human. It is able to have profound conversations. It can talk and think like Socrates. For this reason Mike has left his wife (or husband) and married his pokerbot. The Milfhunter Pokerbot is the only pokerbot on the market that is able to play not only online-poker, but live poker as well. Right now it is playing heads up vs. Phil Ivey in Vegas using its Autochat feature to talk and play and its Anti profiling mode to avoid being profiled. Phil Ivey does not know he is playing vs. a Pokerbot because it looks human and because of the Anti detection and High stealth set up. Mike thinks about selling the pokerbot for 10 billion dollars and Bill Gates has already shown interest. Finally the truth has been revealed, now you know it.

Kleanthes
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

latest news on Mike Empty mike the botstunter

Post  lucky gunners Wed May 18, 2011 2:30 am

hi

mike was that good i didnt even realise i had been fucked maybe small not sure

really upset tears in my eyes john

lucky gunners
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

latest news on Mike Empty fantastic new super bot

Post  BettySwallocks Wed May 18, 2011 7:49 am

Hi - Ive heard on the grapevine that Mike is developing a new bot to play SNAP. Version 1.00 had a small problem as, to cut costs, Mike had hired a dyslexic programmer and every time identical cards appeared the bot shouted PANS, and lost the pot.
However Mike is hopeful that playing against children will improve his sucess rate - hes looking to sign up testers and its a real bargain at only $1000 with lifetime fuckup-dates.
Dont miss the boat - sign up to-day!!!!

BettySwallocks
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

latest news on Mike Empty mike oh mike

Post  lucky gunners Thu May 19, 2011 1:58 am

Hi latest the snap poker bot was ok however the profile needs some work apparentley miss clicks and other issues blamed onto shankey opps sorry shankey aint involved that was from another email i recieved from mike blaming shankey for the poor profile he sold me way back

stack hunter its still looking im told for the stack guess its a neaddle

regards

john aka dead eyes 1 that cant even see hes download page after many attempts with admin and global what ever moderatord

lucky gunners
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down