HOLDEMBOT-STACKHUNTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One question for the members??

+4
superblak
GONADS
DevilBoy
Admin
8 posters

Go down

One question for the members?? Empty One question for the members??

Post  Admin Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:58 am

One question???

Multibot capability and lower stealth and security

or

1 table per computer botting capability and top notch stealth allowing stars botting ect??

there is a possibility of both on diff sites but im asking the members to decide what you would prefere

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

One question for the members?? Empty Re: One question for the members??

Post  DevilBoy Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:15 am

Admin wrote:
One question???

Multibot capability and lower stealth and security

or

1 table per computer botting capability and top notch stealth allowing stars botting ect??

there is a possibility of both on diff sites but im asking the members to decide what you would prefere

Mike

allow the 1 table option. f that

DevilBoy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GONADS Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:38 am

1 table per computer botting capability and top notch stealth allowing stars
Looking at whats happening at Carbon and at full tilt in the past, I think stealth MUST come first. I would be more than happy 1 tabling MTTs at pokerstars. With the table change problems Shanky has with MTTs it was only safe to 1 table anyway.

STEALTH must come first.

Gonads

GONADS
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  superblak Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:35 am

agree!!
1 table per computer botting capability and top notch stealth allowing star Very Happy

superblak
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  placebo Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:28 pm

only 1 table that is hard Sad

is to hard and long to rely 1 tabling grinding the microstakes ... cash, sng, and mtt

it should be able to multitable ... 2 - 4 tables ... cant we find a very secure compromise that has more than only 1 table?

p.s.
if having two tables for example means the security is gone ... of course u have to choose 1 table setup... up to you, but support stars!

placebo
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  peamasii Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:04 am

1 table option would be my first option, given that I am more interested in mid-stakes MTT and cash play with expert profiles rather than volume microstakes grinding

peamasii
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  ACESTOKER1 Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:57 am

one table first

ACESTOKER1
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

One question for the members?? Empty re 1 question

Post  billonli Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 pm

please give me star

billonli

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:30 pm

billonli wrote:please give me star
Stars support is ready for release and will be done tomorrow with a better stealth tutorial,.

Ub is also near complete and will be released at the same time tomorrow eve.

The price for the package will be doubled tomorrow as we are now in full swing By 8Pm Uk time on monday.

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  superblak Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:36 pm

great great news Very Happy

now i think we need a good "profile" to start making money bounce

superblak
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 pm

superblak wrote:great great news Very Happy

now i think we need a good "profile" to start making money bounce
Working on this too but with so much going on its a big juggling act.

I will also be realising the new SHPL language introduction soon too this should help others to get coding as well Very Happy
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

One question for the members?? Empty single or multi?? my opinion

Post  CashmanOC Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Considering I am a USA player and am still not using the new bot, my input will be limited to only my experiences using the Shanky bot for the past 5-6 months.

I have been a victim of FullTilt and most recently of the Carbon Poker crackdown, where I was expelled and my $329 bankroll seized. I have also been warned not to attempt to open new accounts at either site from now to eternity.. I guess I can pose as my long lost uncle, but then what happens if I hit a big mtt cash and need the funds transfered or a big check cut? What do we do in that situation? Open an account in mom's name? or do I use my 7 year old son's name?! Ideas?? scratch

But as for this new bot, and whether or not we want to multi-bot or have a high security bot to play on a single table per site.. hhmmmmmm? thats a tough question Question Question Question

A few things I would consider..

1. Can you really make enough $$ just playing on a single table? Would I need to set up 12 pc's all running with multiple id's and bots and hoppers, etc.... all running 24/7 to be able to make the kind of ROI we are all seeking? hell, I am already using up to 3 laptops and 2 desktops to be able to multibot on 15-20 tables at peak times, or less now that Carbon is gone.. But for me thats hard enough to manage, even on a good day. But I am still considered a "confused newbie" so maybe when I move up in the Shanky rankings it will be easier to deal with running 20 tables at a time! tongue

2. Is it even possible to beat the security at the big sites? Remember, Pstars and Tilt have millions in weekly ROI in their own bankroll so they can pay for the best of the best in security to keep us out.. I respect Mike, his crew and their abilities, I could never do what he's doing, but can he really go up against the big boys and win.. its kinda like David and Goliath.. In the long run the big guy ususally crushes the little guys. So is it even worth it for us to consider single tabling and trying to beat an unbeatable security setup?? can is really be beaten?? I don't know.. maybe so.. I am far from the person with the expertise to answer this question..

3. I would lean more towards multi table play on the sites where we know they are not banning us. Get 4, 5 or 6 of those sites up and running ASAP.. Then, once we are all making some money, and have the bugs out of the bot we can expand and take some risk. You then give us a deeply tested security platform that lets us play on the big boys completely invisible (if thats even possible), that would be worth it and workable in my opinion. But only as long as the bots level of play is professional and we can expect a few final table cashes in big mtt's often enough to build a nice bankroll from the huge fields at Pstars and Ftilt. Because I cannot imagine single table botting on a micro level cash game.. grinding out for hours and hours to make $10 on a good day.. not for me No

So that is my two cents on this.

Now when can I expect to have something to play, me and my other USA friends.. or is there a bot version ready for UB and I just have been asleep at the wheel?? I guess I need to check around because I have not received any email telling me any good news for a while. I was one of the first to jump onboard with the Stackhunter X4 engine as well as this new bot, so I am committed to helping it work for us all.. I am just geting a little bit impaitent here at 10PM on April 13th still with no new bot to play.. Sad

Good luck to all the members who are playing at Party.. hows it going over there anyway? shoot me an email or pm.. I love to chat with other players..

Cashman
CashmanOC
CashmanOC
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:24 am

CashmanOC wrote:Considering I am a USA player and am still not using the new bot, my input will be limited to only my experiences using the Shanky bot for the past 5-6 months.

I have been a victim of FullTilt and most recently of the Carbon Poker crackdown, where I was expelled and my $329 bankroll seized. I have also been warned not to attempt to open new accounts at either site from now to eternity.. I guess I can pose as my long lost uncle, but then what happens if I hit a big mtt cash and need the funds transfered or a big check cut? What do we do in that situation? Open an account in mom's name? or do I use my 7 year old son's name?! Ideas?? scratch

But as for this new bot, and whether or not we want to multi-bot or have a high security bot to play on a single table per site.. hhmmmmmm? thats a tough question Question Question Question

A few things I would consider..

1. Can you really make enough $$ just playing on a single table? Would I need to set up 12 pc's all running with multiple id's and bots and hoppers, etc.... all running 24/7 to be able to make the kind of ROI we are all seeking? hell, I am already using up to 3 laptops and 2 desktops to be able to multibot on 15-20 tables at peak times, or less now that Carbon is gone.. But for me thats hard enough to manage, even on a good day. But I am still considered a "confused newbie" so maybe when I move up in the Shanky rankings it will be easier to deal with running 20 tables at a time! tongue

2. Is it even possible to beat the security at the big sites? Remember, Pstars and Tilt have millions in weekly ROI in their own bankroll so they can pay for the best of the best in security to keep us out.. I respect Mike, his crew and their abilities, I could never do what he's doing, but can he really go up against the big boys and win.. its kinda like David and Goliath.. In the long run the big guy ususally crushes the little guys. So is it even worth it for us to consider single tabling and trying to beat an unbeatable security setup?? can is really be beaten?? I don't know.. maybe so.. I am far from the person with the expertise to answer this question..

3. I would lean more towards multi table play on the sites where we know they are not banning us. Get 4, 5 or 6 of those sites up and running ASAP.. Then, once we are all making some money, and have the bugs out of the bot we can expand and take some risk. You then give us a deeply tested security platform that lets us play on the big boys completely invisible (if thats even possible), that would be worth it and workable in my opinion. But only as long as the bots level of play is professional and we can expect a few final table cashes in big mtt's often enough to build a nice bankroll from the huge fields at Pstars and Ftilt. Because I cannot imagine single table botting on a micro level cash game.. grinding out for hours and hours to make $10 on a good day.. not for me No

So that is my two cents on this.

Now when can I expect to have something to play, me and my other USA friends.. or is there a bot version ready for UB and I just have been asleep at the wheel?? I guess I need to check around because I have not received any email telling me any good news for a while. I was one of the first to jump onboard with the Stackhunter X4 engine as well as this new bot, so I am committed to helping it work for us all.. I am just geting a little bit impaitent here at 10PM on April 13th still with no new bot to play.. Sad

Good luck to all the members who are playing at Party.. hows it going over there anyway? shoot me an email or pm.. I love to chat with other players..

Cashman
Hi cashman I have made a decision on this firstly the ability to bot on all sites will need to have a top notch udetectable stealth measure and this is our first priority. We have already got this and are testing it as we speak.

as for multibotting the situation is in hand and will be included at some point.
However you cant have it all and have it all now we need to get it right or we are back to shankys way of botting and this is why we started this up to stop this breakneck approach to it.

You will have support for ub in the next day or so and after this we are working on the realease pack and have some big choices to make.
rest assured though the choices will be made for the right reasons.

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down