HOLDEMBOT-STACKHUNTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What site next?

4 posters

Go down

What site next? Empty What site next?

Post  DevilBoy Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:23 am

Pretty straight forward really. What site would you like the bot to be able to play at and why?

DevilBoy
Admin

Back to top Go down

What site next? Empty Re: What site next?

Post  DevilBoy Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:32 am

So it seems everyone is happy with the current supported sites!

DevilBoy
Admin

Back to top Go down

What site next? Empty what site is next

Post  dead eyes 1 Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Hi
sorry i didnt say anything because surely the direction off sites is a shankey guided situation ,what they support is what you can sell profiles for
Unless you want to lobby them i guess

john

dead eyes 1
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

What site next? Empty whay sites do you want

Post  dead eyes 1 Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:34 pm

hi

sorry for got to mention the biggest site that shankey will bever support for some reason pokerstars

john

dead eyes 1
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 am

PokerStars is VERY Anti-Bot and will never be supported by Shanky, I had a Holdem Autofolder and as soon as I started it I was cut off by PokerStars and they sent me an email asking me to write them an email stating I would never use it or any other software like it or else be banned for life. So I sent them an email stating I wouldn't do it ever again and now play at PokerStars manually and do not recommend botting there. BOT At YOUR OWN RISK AT POKERSTARS Twisted Evil
Razor
Razor
modeR
modeR

Back to top Go down

What site next? Empty what site next

Post  dead eyes 1 Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Hi

understand that you can not bot a pokerstars and dont intend too however that was not the question

getting back to detection lets say a freind off mine was botting at ft and at the time had some other software running he never got banned maybe the other software and better stealth then shanky and stopped ft from finding both the other software and the bot

or as i beleive could be more off the truth shanky site got compromised and all that had posted their got their emai addresses pasted onto ft by some one

john

dead eyes 1
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi all there is a very good question this is being asked as in the next few hours all of you will be asked if you would consider running another bot.

I have been working on a project for the last year that uses oh source files and have created a botting platform that we here at stackhunter are going to sell.

Before we do this im going to offer all of the membership here a chance to own it at a discounted price due to the fact that you have already paid for a membership here.

The reasons for us doing this are vast and the biggest is that sanky are not updating the sites correctly and the bot is losing due to bad misreads and plays.

our profiles need a stable enviroment to play so this is what we are doing.

The first 2 sites to be supported are partypoker and UB

We are also including as part of the package a very secure way of botting without being detected and are also planning to offer support with pokerstars in the near future.

As we launch on monday i only want 10 members to start with as we iron out the rinkles and ask that if you wish to obtain the full pack at this discount please do so as soon as you can as its likely that when we have 10 we will cap it untill next month to add more site support and poker sites to play on. and will in the future drop shanky all together

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down