HOLDEMBOT-STACKHUNTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW STACKHUNTER QUAD FAQ AND ASSISTANCE

2 posters

Go down

NEW STACKHUNTER QUAD FAQ AND ASSISTANCE  Empty NEW STACKHUNTER QUAD FAQ AND ASSISTANCE

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:48 am

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS RELATING TO THE NEW QUAD STACKHUNTER ENGINE HERE

Thanks

Mike
Smile
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

NEW STACKHUNTER QUAD FAQ AND ASSISTANCE  Empty Re: NEW STACKHUNTER QUAD FAQ AND ASSISTANCE

Post  lambert32 Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 am

Hey Mike are these profiles different from the other profiles on the other website example Tournament. Max 2.0 Thanks Smile

lambert32
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

NEW STACKHUNTER QUAD FAQ AND ASSISTANCE  Empty Re: NEW STACKHUNTER QUAD FAQ AND ASSISTANCE

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:46 am

lambert32 wrote:Hey Mike are these profiles different from the other profiles on the other website example Tournament. Max 2.0 Thanks Smile
Hi yes the main codebase is a very complex engine of Odds outs position and hand selection.

The text profiles adjust the main code to play at that paticular game and we have included all the profiles you had access to before.
You should see a vast improvement in play as the code was written using 2 million hand history info and coded to play profitable poker from any position on the table comparing your stacksize as the EV to make that play and positive odds of winning that given hand.

More addons will become available as the main codebase has been written so we can change it to do anything we want it to do by adding topline text code add ons to it

I hope this makes sense.

Mike Smile
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  lambert32 Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:03 am

Thanks I will test them out tonite Very Happy

lambert32
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:21 am

lambert32 wrote:Thanks I will test them out tonite Very Happy

No probs the beauty with this profile base is we can quickly add text code profile customizations if needed just let us know and we will knock one up. for you.
In fact I may start a topic dedicated just for that.

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down