HOLDEMBOT-STACKHUNTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake Poker - Stack Size Error message

2 posters

Go down

Cake Poker - Stack Size Error message Empty Cake Poker - Stack Size Error message

Post  CashmanOC Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:51 pm

This problem only happens on Cake Poker..

I open a set of new cash tables, usually 4 to 6 at a time, and before they even start playing, I notice on a couple of the tables that my player is sitting out and a message on the bot screen says:

Stack Size >= Max stack size specified for session.
To play more hands:
Close and restart the bot.
Or increase max stack size.

OK, problem is, I just opened the table and have not won anything. My max stack size is set to 200 BB and my buy in is always less than 50 BB..

Sometimes it works after restarting, sometimes it doesn't. Then I close the table and open a different one hoping this won't happen again. Once the bot starts playing a few hands succesfully, this problem usually doesnt happen..? At least until I hit 200BB and my winning table is closed like its supposed to do..

I have been dealing with this since I started using your profile.. I was one of your first buyer here on this new site on Jan. 25th and love the way the program works, but this little glitch is a pain in the ass. I try to play 3000+ hands a day on Cake when possible. And it doesnt happen for me when I use other profiles from Webber, Zulu or from Egor an Shanky.. And only on Cake cash tables using your Stackhunter..

Let me know when you find a fix or if there is an update to the engine that will fix this.

Thanks for your work... Cashman
CashmanOC
CashmanOC
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Cake Poker - Stack Size Error message Empty Re: Cake Poker - Stack Size Error message

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:47 am

CashmanOC wrote:This problem only happens on Cake Poker..

I open a set of new cash tables, usually 4 to 6 at a time, and before they even start playing, I notice on a couple of the tables that my player is sitting out and a message on the bot screen says:

Stack Size >= Max stack size specified for session.
To play more hands:
Close and restart the bot.
Or increase max stack size.

OK, problem is, I just opened the table and have not won anything. My max stack size is set to 200 BB and my buy in is always less than 50 BB..

Sometimes it works after restarting, sometimes it doesn't. Then I close the table and open a different one hoping this won't happen again. Once the bot starts playing a few hands succesfully, this problem usually doesnt happen..? At least until I hit 200BB and my winning table is closed like its supposed to do..

I have been dealing with this since I started using your profile.. I was one of your first buyer here on this new site on Jan. 25th and love the way the program works, but this little glitch is a pain in the ass. I try to play 3000+ hands a day on Cake when possible. And it doesnt happen for me when I use other profiles from Webber, Zulu or from Egor an Shanky.. And only on Cake cash tables using your Stackhunter..

Let me know when you find a fix or if there is an update to the engine that will fix this.

Thanks for your work... Cashman
yep cake is a problem for the bot and shankey are aware of this.

Just keep your bot updated and report this to shankey there is nothing I can do for this issue only remove stacksize varys but thats just counterproductive.

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Cake Poker - Stack Size Error message Empty Re: Cake Poker - Stack Size Error message

Post  CashmanOC Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:32 am

I always keep the bot updated. I play 10,000 hands some days over 3-4 sites so its important to be up to date. And Cake is just about the most productive $ite I play on, especially the rakeback I earn.

I have tried to adjust to stack size variable in the bot options but the error still happens. And the strange thing is it has no pattern, it doesnt always happen, it sometimes happens when the bot is first opened, sometimes after 500 hands are played.. So I dont know.. hopefully Egor will get this fixed soon. I have made him aware of this too.. However, I did think it was only happening when using the Stackhunter engine, thats not the case.

Good luck at the tables!! .. all 16 of them!!

Cashman
CashmanOC
CashmanOC
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:12 pm

CashmanOC wrote:I always keep the bot updated. I play 10,000 hands some days over 3-4 sites so its important to be up to date. And Cake is just about the most productive $ite I play on, especially the rakeback I earn.

I have tried to adjust to stack size variable in the bot options but the error still happens. And the strange thing is it has no pattern, it doesnt always happen, it sometimes happens when the bot is first opened, sometimes after 500 hands are played.. So I dont know.. hopefully Egor will get this fixed soon. I have made him aware of this too.. However, I did think it was only happening when using the Stackhunter engine, thats not the case.

Good luck at the tables!! .. all 16 of them!!

Cashman
Thanks for the update it does seem to be an issue at the moment im sure they are working on this.

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down