HOLDEMBOT-STACKHUNTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text files

3 posters

Go down

Text files Empty Text files

Post  pokerdude Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:55 am

Just so that I get this straight. I only need to have one folder with the stackhunterquad.ppl in it. All the text files can be in this same folder. Then when I start up a game, I just load the appropriate text file.

Is that correct?

Thanks.

pokerdude
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Text files Empty Re: Text files

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:13 pm

pokerdude wrote:Just so that I get this straight. I only need to have one folder with the stackhunterquad.ppl in it. All the text files can be in this same folder. Then when I start up a game, I just load the appropriate text file.

Is that correct?

Thanks.
Hi if you rename the quad file to holdem

This is the main ppl that is autoloaded every time you start the bot as long as you place it in your bot folder
you will first need to move a file from there which is named the same and is the default coding shankey provide its basicly doodle.

once you have done this every time you start the bot our base coding will load with it.

then you load your text file for the game you are playing.

you need all the text files and your ppl file in the bot folder.
if you rename any text file to autoprofileholdem it too will auto load every time you start up so if you only play 1 game type you may want to do this.

if not just load text files as needed apart from this once you have placed our file and named it holdem it will always load up when you start the bot

you can check this by looking in the bot window it should state that stackhunter is running

Hope this helps

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Text files Empty hopper

Post  bucksfizz Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:34 am

im using hydra hopper . Am i right in assuming that the hopper can be set to load the ppl and then the .txt add on for the game type i am running?

bucksfizz
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:43 am

bucksfizz wrote:im using hydra hopper . Am i right in assuming that the hopper can be set to load the ppl and then the .txt add on for the game type i am running?
Hi yes consult the hopper if its webbers your fine not sure on others.

Welcome in BTW as our newest member and Premium member any assistance let us know..

Mike cheers
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  bucksfizz Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:55 am

cheers mike

bucksfizz
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN