HOLDEMBOT-STACKHUNTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

things must have gone wrong

+3
superblak
ThorsHammer
BettySwallocks
7 posters

Go down

things must have gone wrong Empty things must have gone wrong

Post  BettySwallocks Tue May 03, 2011 6:12 am

it seems apparent that the new bot dosnt work - no posts from the team they all seem to have dissapeared.
real shame as i was looking for an alternative to shanky.

but in light of teams response to members asking for assistance ime glad i didnt buy it.

BettySwallocks
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

things must have gone wrong Empty Re: things must have gone wrong

Post  ThorsHammer Tue May 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Unfortunately your are right ... poor support so far. It's bad behavior to disappear for a long period .. then popup with big apologies ... and disappear again with no further informations.

ThorsHammer
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  superblak Tue May 03, 2011 1:33 pm

agree...i take back the good words i made in a post, trusted of mike...but he only promise but nothing concrete.

in a couple of post he said "today a new update" , it's past weeks without any news, and until now i just saw a scam...he just sell free thing that you can download from official site.

i will be happy to take my words back with some news, but i lost my hope.

so i will like at least a refound.

WONDERING WHERE ARE ALL BUYERS, COME OUT!!

superblak
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

things must have gone wrong Empty things must have gone wrong

Post  lucky gunners Wed May 04, 2011 12:10 am

[WONDERING WHERE ARE ALL BUYERS, COME OUT!![/quote]

Ok

As most have seen my post all have gone unanswered

ok my problem stems from my part however after 3 weeks still no responce

have sent numerous emails and chats on g mail still nothing

In relation to the profiles well ill leave that maybe it was me however dont think so

How can you sell a bot thats has limited profiles

Why promise some thing that is not ready for market

and maybe this was all released on april fools day

Im defo disapointed mike communicate s when he want too

ok small ish amount off money up front but add that into the testing off the v4 mtt sng loads

Im a believer in responding and communicating with my clients in my work life even if it is bad news its better to be upfront

hope im wrong

lucky gunners

lucky gunners
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  placebo Thu May 05, 2011 11:32 am

how about we file a complaint @google cashout site by email or sth

at least worth a try, if a couple of us try maybe he cannot use this method in the future...

placebo
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

things must have gone wrong Empty File a complaint with Google for a refund for ALL BUYERS

Post  CashmanOC Sat May 07, 2011 8:10 am

I paid back around March 20th. was promised a bot by April 4th. Then some delays. Then the big shake-up at Pstars etc.. and more delays and false promises. I asked Mike for a refund a few weeks ago. He said I will have a bot for you this week.. that was a couple weeks ago. I'm a USA player who already lost my cash cow at Poker Stars, had $450 disappear at Carbon when they found my Shanky bot running so I am ready to go after anyone who owes me $$ at this point. I hate false promises, especially after I posted such positive words about Mike and this new product before I even tried it. Live and learn...

Lets get all the buyers together and contact Google to file for a refund. Contact me directly if you want to at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks.. Gary
CashmanOC
CashmanOC
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  bucksfizz Sat May 07, 2011 10:03 am

this saga has been very very disappointing. I think mike didnt do his homework right tbh. About 3 years ago, whilst researching bots myself, I became aware of the fact that rooms like PS and PP actively scanned for bring and push. I was suprised to see that his new stealthing technique made use of at least 1 of these programs. I should of asked mike about it , but didnt. I assumed someone smarter than me had found a way around the scanning process. I cant help but feel that this has completely ruined the basis for this bot idea and its appeal to new buyers. For me, the biggest attraction was the ability to play on the promised sites , simply because they have huge traffic compared to UB and all the other (lets be honest) shit sites where we are forced to bot. If im in the mood to play manually, I never do it at UB. Its always PS or some higher traffic sight. Mike will either get it running(doubtful) , refund our dosh coz he cant(again,doubtful) or we will get stiffed 80 bucks. Its one decent pot at my local ,where im dodging 2 cards on the river and the donkey hits his miracle out. Breathe deep, exhale slowly, and get ready for the next hand...........then beat the shit out of the fuker in the parking lot

bucksfizz
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down