HOLDEMBOT-STACKHUNTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Poker Site needs Beta Testers

2 posters

Go down

New Poker Site needs Beta Testers Empty New Poker Site needs Beta Testers

Post  Razor Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:45 pm

This poker website is the beta test environment for a new poker room set to open later this year. By joining now you will have the opportunity to test the software and earn serious cash and prizes (a $5,000 WSOP Package is up for grabs) for providing feedback. Most importantly by joining now you will reserve a higher than standard rakeback (or possibly prop) deal when they open.

Daily Freerolls

Beta testers will be eligible for $100 Nightly freerolls, a $1,500 freeroll, and likely more. Earn access to these events by playing, leaving feedback!

$5,000 WSOP Package Drawing

One $5,000 package to the World Series will be awarded to the winner of the drawing. Earn entries by participating in the beta testing process.

RakeBack: TBA

Network: Independent

U.S. friendly: Yes

Licensed: Kahnawake (Canada)

It's by invitations only. I've got 9 invitations left, if you're interested PM me for info and a invitation.

Last edited by Razor on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Razor
Razor
modeR
modeR

Back to top Go down

New Poker Site needs Beta Testers Empty Re: New Poker Site needs Beta Testers

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Razor wrote:This poker website is the beta test environment for a new poker room set to open later this year. By joining now you will have the opportunity to test the software and earn serious cash and prizes (a $5,000 WSOP Package is up for grabs) for providing feedback. Most importantly by joining now you will reserve a higher than standard rakeback (or possibly prop) deal when they open.

Daily Freerolls

Beta testers will be eligible for $100 Nightly freerolls, a $1,500 freeroll, and likely more. Earn access to these events by playing, leaving feedback!

$5,000 WSOP Package Drawing

One $5,000 package to the World Series will be awarded to the winner of the drawing. Earn entries by participating in the beta testing process.

RakeBack: TBA

Network: Independent

U.S. friendly: Yes

Licensed: Kahnawake (Canada)

It's by invitations only. I've got 10 invitations left, if you're interested PM me for info and a invitation.

We may have to support this site
Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

New Poker Site needs Beta Testers Empty Re: New Poker Site needs Beta Testers

Post  Razor Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:19 pm

cheers
Razor
Razor