HOLDEMBOT-STACKHUNTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION

+14
superblak
dead eyes 1
ALTIAIR
lambert32
placebo
APPS
Boom
satellite
ThorsHammer
GONADS
peamasii
CashmanOC
Pajen
Admin
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty EXISTING OWNERS

Post  ALTIAIR Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 am

Will existing owners of Stackhunter be grandfathered in until their account runs out?

ALTIAIR
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Am I seeing things wrong?

Post  APPS Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:19 am

Hi Mike and other botters,

I'm with this in my mind all weekend already.
The fact is that I almost bought the new bot, but my cc didn't accept the payment for some reason.
Then I start thinking.. investing again..why? We all just purchased the stackhunter X4 engine.
Many people bought the profile because the text "Winning Profiles" "Stackhunter beat the sharks"
That's true, the profiles running fine.
But when purchasing this forum is quit new, and I had the feeling when became member of the forum this is a project what will be improved further.
Now there is something new again and it promised a lot.
I think it would be a kind of fair for all you (50 members in the memberlist) members that that just get a free copy of the new bot.
Fairly because most people here just invested in your Stackhunter X4 engine, which will probably be ended of support soon?
When Mike says; okay all member just bought X4 engine can have the fist ed for free of the new bot.
That way more people can give you test results to improve it further, and more profiles will be created.
When we get the bot for free, there is a select group of about 50 users, who can strongly help to develop profiles and give more feedback.
In my view that is a good start of something new, 50 people who carrying it.
Then also more people can confirm how well it's working and does what is promises, it will promote your sellings later even more.
Why also let this already members pay again for something they paid you already and trust in your work?
Give it them for free I would advise, then start selling it for any price you want of course.

I think you just can't say.. there is something new//$$$/big money//$$$ and let people pay again.
Who bought X4 expected to be a kind of member from the forum and develop and improve further what they bought.
Well that's okay to me if we go in other direction now with a new bot...even great! but think about to give it for free to the member who showed to have trust in you Mike.

If I see this things wrong just tell me,
But I think there is a point of fairness in this.

APPS

APPS
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post  placebo Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:25 am

i also have an opinion to this...

we purchased a profile .... now he sells a new bot that supports other rooms and has nothing to do with the profile.

you honestly think you can have the bot for free? man lol .... stupid idea! Plus it is unfair for mikebo and his team who worked on the bot!

My opinion is:

1. KEEP SUPPORTING the stackhunter bonusbot profile for at least another year! ppl have paid for this and deserve to have botlogs fixed and maybe a little update here and there!!!!!

2. make the bot, improve the bot and charge for that seperately as you do it now

If you just stop supporting your shanky profile - it is really unfair for some. They paid for the profile and your support and really mike - you know and I know it is not that much of work to fix some botlogs and keep supporting the shanky profile, at least for some more time until the new bot is running well and you have more positive references for your new bot!

that would be a fair legitimate way ... and there is no point you give away your bot for free to any profile purchaser ... they did not pay for a new bot ... they paid for the shanky profile Smile

placebo
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post  peamasii Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:41 am

I personally don't mind paying for this holdem platform separately and whether support is continued or not for Shanky is another question. Obviously Mike is going to invest his time into promoting this new botting platform so the Shanky profile will not be a priority. I think you guys can support that, and the fact that he is packaging the profiles with the new platform shows that he is going about this with good will going forward. Believe me as a software developer myself, it is tons of extra work to keep everyone happy and often impossible, but maintaining the codebase in two different languages might just be impossible. Either way, I'm happy to get behind this project and help out any which way I can.

peamasii
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty stack hunter gone profiles

Post  dead eyes 1 Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:50 pm

My two bob s worth

the fact the profiles have trouble winning because off shanky bot surprises me

I have sent mike my graph

In fact I can not agree more with the first poster on the subject off free bot for stack hunter menbers

In my opinion and I could be wrong once the bot comes up and running and IF it supports sites mentioned it will crack on and the profile side will be forgotten

However any bot need s profiles and at the moment these profiles dont win

dead eyes

dead eyes 1
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  placebo Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:43 pm

i somehow agree. that the bot alone is not interesting enough without kickass profiles, like for example optimus or event horizon, or several other top notch profiles.

stackhunter profile in itself is not a bad profile, but I also have several profiles which are running good for me.

but ... we are just starting and testing a bot, the profiles and coders later will come automatically imho. we just have to be patient.

after the bot runs smoothly i hope people will write some more profiles for it ...

anyway ... the work on the bot deserves some extra money imho, but the bot itself only can rock if there are more good profiles available for it.

I understand mikebo and his team are working now on the infrastructure, maybe some way to encode profiles and so on in order to attract good coders.

so during this starting time I am patient enough to test the bot and iron out the glitches without expecting a high roi, so we have a platform in the end that is better than shanky and will attract good coders.

dead eyes 1 wrote:My two bob s worth

the fact the profiles have trouble winning because off shanky bot surprises me

I have sent mike my graph

In fact I can not agree more with the first poster on the subject off free bot for stack hunter menbers

In my opinion and I could be wrong once the bot comes up and running and IF it supports sites mentioned it will crack on and the profile side will be forgotten

However any bot need s profiles and at the moment these profiles dont win

dead eyes

placebo
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty poker bot

Post  dead eyes 1 Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 pm

hi

Dont get me wrong im a very patient man ask some off the guys at poker stars that regualy contribute to my friday nites out

I was just stating a fact that a bot is only as good as a profile however if the stack hunter team with this new bot allow us to access sites never before thought to be possiable im in

I have tested both the mtt and cash mtt now way over 150 games cash probably 20 hours

both have a -ev for me other may have been more fortunate I havent gave up just mentioned a few things to mike and kes looking at them
as always first class support

say for me I have profiles now that will not run on the new bot

ok they are only asking in my opinion a small amount if it works well and us menbers now will be laffing all the way to vegas with the new sites promised

only one thing i have to add when this bot hits the market it needs to be tested completley if not it needs to be offred as a testing situation

regards
dead eyes

dead eyes 1
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:45 am

Hi guys an gals sorry for not replying to the posts on the forum yesterday as I had a setback with the new bot platform i needed to sort hence the delay.

Right its all sorted now and im just running 2 hours of testing before sending out the first release. one of many im sure.

To answer a few questions on the forums I do intend to keep support going for shanky profiles and as per purchase so stop worrying about that.
I will discontinue this after the 12 months has expired to concentrate on this new bot as I feel its the way forward.

The stackhunter profiles for shanky are now losing money and they were not in the past and i can nail this down to some things that you may be aware of.

1. opponent and stacksize misreads on ub, cake, bet n go william hill, titan.

These problems are shanky related and they refuse to sort this out. no code can work within this enviroment and prosper and I say again is one of the reasons for this move.

2. will you get this for free of course not I work all day and all night to make this work I do expect to get a return.
I also have 2 others working with me who dont do charity work ether so sorry if this offends anyone but that's the way the world is.
No free lunches.

3. will existing members get grandfathered in well half price bot and unlimited licence I think is fair enough as when this takes off the 12 month expiry will be in place.

4. are we going to bot pokerstars yes we are but not at first as we are testing the security of the bot before we let people get their accounts banned for not setting the stealth up correctly.

5. will the bot work without a good profile answer what do you think we been doing with this?. the initial profile base will play solid poker for sng cash and Mtt

6. can we code our own yes the new language is on its way and you should find it simpler to code for.

7. will i get a full package straight away of course not we have finished the profile base code and tablemaps for party and UB is next on the list for support by friday.

8. is there a hopper for this yes but 1 step at a time.

Hope this gets some of those posts answered the new bot will be posted to email in the next 3 hours
please log no here for setup instructions later

Thanks

mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  superblak Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:01 am

hi, the purchased page don't works...i'm very iterested about this project.

Very Happy

superblak
POKER PLAYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 am

superblak wrote:hi, the purchased page don't works...i'm very iterested about this project.

Very Happy
Yes took it down just sent you an email.

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Moved from where to support next

placebo wrote:
hi mike,

i can see the download section for the poker bot, but i dont have rights to download attachment.

can u pls check or could it be my browser (firefox)?
Could you please post this in the discussion forum thanks

And to answer your question its my fault I have not let you in yet im on this now
sorry for the oversight

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty new bot

Post  ACESTOKER1 Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:54 pm

hey usa can not play at pp... so let get ub up ,,, also can this bot work with hubs ??? like poker edge???? i see that would be great or use data to make a profile that has fish, calling station, fold to steal blinds ect for each person at the table,,, or do you know of any person trying that now thanks acestoker

ACESTOKER1
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:36 am

ACESTOKER1 wrote:hey usa can not play at pp... so let get ub up ,,, also can this bot work with hubs ??? like poker edge???? i see that would be great or use data to make a profile that has fish, calling station, fold to steal blinds ect for each person at the table,,, or do you know of any person trying that now thanks acestoker
Ub is next on the list annd i am working on this now.

as for pokertracker integration it can be done and will be done but one step at a time we need to get the security and site support nailed first..

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  jackherer Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:21 am

hi everyone,

first time ive been to this site and look what ive found, very exicting stuff, a new bot and new sites, using openholdem and much grearer stealth than shanky.

i will be watching closely to see how it goes.

good work and good luck

jackherer
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:43 pm

jackherer wrote:hi everyone,

first time ive been to this site and look what ive found, very exicting stuff, a new bot and new sites, using openholdem and much grearer stealth than shanky.

i will be watching closely to see how it goes.

good work and good luck
Welcome Smile
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty new bot

Post  ACESTOKER1 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:40 am

mike i can not down load new bot ???? i was going to get ub with just one down load, but i try today it is lock for me thank acestoker

ACESTOKER1
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty trial version

Post  pcotter Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:55 am

Shanky user my self, and i would like to try this bot....
Is there a trial version?

Before i invest i would to give it a try
Thanks

pcotter
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:31 pm

pcotter wrote:Shanky user my self, and i would like to try this bot....

Thanks
Hi no not at the moment, but there will be one soon. We are working on the license for this.

Thanks

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Benefit

Post  Riverhed Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Hello,

Just curious as a potentional buyer:

First Im no shanky believer....

But what exactly are the differences between bots. What have you changed, upgraded, why will this bot play better than that bot?  I see a knew language. Very cool. More adaptable? Why will I win more with this bot than I would win with that bot?

Tks

Riverhed

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:08 pm

pcotter wrote:Shanky user my self, and i would like to try this bot....

Thanks
There will be soon when we have sorted the next update out

mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Riverhed wrote:Hello,

Just curious as a potentional buyer:

First Im no shanky believer....

But what exactly are the differences between bots. What have you changed, upgraded, why will this bot play better than that bot?  I see a knew language. Very cool. More adaptable? Why will I win more with this bot than I would win with that bot?

Tks
At the moment you could argue that shanky is the complete pack.
however the issues they have and never sort are my main focus. The us players problem is where to bot and we are about to sort this out
Also the stealth of this bot is better along with a more user geared approach to where we go next.

Hope this helps

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Shanky PPL translater needed

Post  ThorsHammer Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:42 am

Hi Mike,

of course it's a good idea to support more sites. But I
guess it's much more important for the success of your bot and the
satisfaction of your customers if you find any way to run the shanky PPL
profiles with your bot. So in my opinion you should focus on a kind of
translator firstg. Just my 2 cents ...

ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:55 am

ThorsHammer wrote:Hi Mike,

of course it's a good idea to support more sites. But I
guess it's much more important for the success of your bot and the
satisfaction of your customers if you find any way to run the shanky PPL
profiles with your bot. So in my opinion you should focus on a kind of
translator firstg. Just my 2 cents ...

ThorsHammer
aint you got it yet?

Not interested in shanky profiles done that had the account ban.

the new profiles will be better in every way.

Mike

Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

HOLDEM POKER BOT GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Shanky PPL

Post  ThorsHammer Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:32 am

Of course I noticed what happened to you in the shanky forum. But in the some weeks ago when you introduced your bot, you said you will develop some kind of translator for ppl into your script language, you remember?

ThorsHammer
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:37 am

ThorsHammer wrote:Of course I noticed what happened to you in the shanky forum. But in the some weeks ago when you introduced your bot, you said you will develop some kind of translator for ppl into your script language, you remember?
I have and if you wait for it to be released fully functioning it will be less headaches for us.

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next