HOLDEMBOT-STACKHUNTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little help on what files to run for 1table sngs

2 posters

Go down

A little help on what files to run for 1table sngs Empty A little help on what files to run for 1table sngs

Post  -tc- Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Im sure this has been answered somewhere, but didnt see it. Anyways, signed up a few days ago, and was using the stackhunterquad ppl file and the 1_table_sng9.txt file.

But now in my download section I see shsng3.0.zip and an autoprofile.txt file. Are these the ones I am supposed to be using and not the stackhunter ppl?

-tc-
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

A little help on what files to run for 1table sngs Empty Re: A little help on what files to run for 1table sngs

Post  Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:16 pm

-tc- wrote:Im sure this has been answered somewhere, but didnt see it. Anyways, signed up a few days ago, and was using the stackhunterquad ppl file and the 1_table_sng9.txt file.

But now in my download section I see shsng3.0.zip and an autoprofile.txt file. Are these the ones I am supposed to be using and not the stackhunter ppl?
Hi we updated the profile package today

The files you need to use are in your download section and text add ons are only needed now for cash game settings or game types outside of the 3 profile base code you have in your download area.

MIke
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

A little help on what files to run for 1table sngs Empty Re: A little help on what files to run for 1table sngs

Post  -tc- Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Gotcha thanks. They all use the same autoprofileholdem then correct?

-tc-
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  -tc- Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:47 am

What text file do you use for the tournaments? The autoprofileholdem file in my private area says maxchipsize = 19700, which doesnt make sense for tourneys

-tc-
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  -tc- Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:02 am

bump, still looking

-tc-
POKER VIRGIN
POKER VIRGIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:58 am

-tc- wrote:bump, still looking
Hi no text files are needed but you may need to change the max chipstack size before we issue the update.

Mike
Admin
Admin
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down